Monday, December 17, 2007

Final week of school @ESDI

Last Friday was our last day of school at ESDI. It feels good to be done, but of course there were a few disappointments/frustrations with how things ended. Our final screenprinting project that Krista and I were really excited for and took extra time to complete, was never finished because our professor kept not showing up. So I have the proposed design and the fabric, but nothing else. Magazine class was frustrating too because the other students in my group did not have their part of the work done for our presentation. I had to present my own work to the professor separately. And my presentation for interactive design went smoothly except that no one clapped at the end of it except our professor. Okayyyyy?

South America. I guess that's all you can say. Caraca.

No comments: